Imperial Sovereign Rose Court Membership
- General membership shall retain the right to elect Rose Emperor and Empress;
- The General membership shall retain the right to elect Members-at-Large to the Board of Directors;
- The General Membership shall retain the right to elect Mr., Ms., and Miss Gay Portland; and,
- The General Membership shall retain the right to petition the Board of Directors for any purpose.
Sustaining Membership - $20: Open to all persons age 21 and over who live in Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas or Columbia counties.
Patron of the Reign Membership - $20 plus a minimum $20 donation to the current reign: Open to all persons age 21 and over who live in Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas or Columbia counties.
Sustaining and Patron Membership shall retain all rights and privileges of the General Membership and are granted the additional privileges of:
- The right to submit and vote on amendments to the By-Laws and Operations manuals
- The right to be listed on the member roll of the corporation.
- May be granted additional benefits as deemed appropriate by the Board of Directors, examples: newsletter mailings, committee membership, show coordinators or titleholder advisory, discounts to court shows, reduced advertising cost in programs, the right to run for certain titled positions if other requirements are met. These additional benefits may be approved or adjusted at anytime by the Board of Directors at any regularly scheduled Board of Directors Meeting.
Additional benefits of paid membership:
- Membership Card
- Free admission to a special designated show hosted by the reigning Rose Empress and Rose Emperor
- A number of other benefits listed in the ISRC bylaws including the right to absentee voting, proposing bylaw changes, and running for ISRC titles and positions